/ Can I transfer from another college in the US?

Print Friendly

Yes. You will need to speak with your International Admissions Counselor at the University you currently attend and request a transfer. You must first be admitted to ORU. Following this, your Admissions Counselor will give you a “release date” after which you will receive a new I-20 from ORU. Once you arrive at ORU you will need to follow up with the International Counselor to complete the process.

Posted in: International Students

Leave a Reply