/ How can I complete a Policy Petition Form?

Print Friendly

First, download the Petition for Policy Exception Form by going to registrar.oru.edu > Forms > “Petition for Policy Exception” and specify:

           Statement of Petition: To Live Off Campus

           Reason for Petition: Explain your living situation and how the Housing policy does not apply to you.

           Fax the completed form to the Dean of Men/Women’s Office at 918-495-7154.

           You will also need to complete a Parent Agreement Form. Call 918-495-7707 to set up a time to do this in person.

You will be contacted once your petition has been approved.

Posted in: Housing