/ How do I apply for financial aid?

Print Friendly

First, apply for a Federal Student Aid (FSA) ID. Your FSA ID will enable you to electronically sign your Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) once the time comes. In order to apply for your FSA ID, just go to https://fsaid.ed.gov. Next, you should complete the FAFSA, as soon as possible after October 1st at http://www.fafsa.gov. You will need to reapply for financial aid every academic year. The ORU prioirty deadline for you to file your FAFSA is March 1. Students who complete their FAFSA early have the first opportunity for limited aid.

Posted in: General Information

Leave a Reply