/ How do I apply for Oklahoma State Grants?

Print Friendly

Oklahoma has 3 grants available: Oklahoma’s Promise, Oklahoma Tuition Aid Grant (OTAG), and Oklahoma Tuition Equalization Grant (OTEG) .

In order to apply for the Oklahoma Tuition Aid or Equalization Grants, you must be a resident of Oklahoma and complete a FAFSA by March 1st.

The Oklahoma’s Promise program application must be completed prior to your sophomore year in high school. Effective Fall 2012, Oklahoma’s Promise recipients must also submit a FAFSA and meet secondary income requirements as established by the State Legislature.

Posted in: State Aid

Leave a Reply