/ How do I buy my books?

Print Friendly

You can purchase your textbooks through our campus bookstore, University Store at ORU, at www.oru.bkstr.com. The offer new, used, rental and digital options for your course materials. If you need to use your financial aid to purchase your books, then you can convert excess financial aid funds towards “Eagle” or “Follett” Bucks. Eagle Bucks allow you to make purchases in the bookstore, as well as eateries on and around campus. Follett Bucks are only good at the bookstore. Once funds are transferred, they are non-refundable, but do rollover from semester to semester. Excess funds can be transferred at Student Accounts at anytime or at vision.oru.edu during the months of August and January.

Posted in: Book Allowance

Leave a Reply