/ How do I get my Enrollment Fee back?

Print Friendly

To request a refund prior to enrolling at ORU, you must submit a written request in writing to your Enrollment Counselor before May 1 of the year you intended to enroll. No refunds will be given after May 1.

To request a refund at the conclusion of your dorm usage, either through graduation or withdrawal, you can request a refund of your housing deposit by completing and submitting the “Housing Deposit Refund Request form” (housing.oru.edu). Your account must be clear before your deposit can be refunded. It is important that Student Accounts has a current mailing address for you. Requests will be processed approximately 30 days after the last day of the semester. Please note: if you are canceling your housing during the period covered by your housing agreement, you may not be eligible for a deposit refund.

Posted in: Housing

Leave a Reply