/ How do I submit my third party billing information so that it can be applied to my fees?

Print Friendly

Please submit your third party billing request to the Student Accounts Office and we will process it. The billing request or invoice can be emailed to studentaccounts@oru.edu or via fax to 918-495-7187 or mailed to ORU Student Accounts, P.O. Box 700895, Tulsa, OK 74170

Posted in: Billing, Student Accounts

Leave a Reply