/ I am not admitted to a degree or eligible certificate program. Can I receive aid?

Print Friendly

You must be a degree-seeking student in order to be eligible for federal financial aid. Contact the ORU Admissions Office to be admitted as a degree-seeking student.

Posted in: General Information

Leave a Reply