/ If I fail to make progress, what alternatives are available to me?

Print Friendly

Students not meeting SAP requirements may be able to take summer courses to remove deficiencies.

Students may appeal a denial of aid with proper documenation when extenuating circumstances exists. Students who are SAP denied may submit an appeal to the Appeals Committee. The form is available for download on Vision under “My eligibility”

The Appeals Committee, headed by the Office of Student Success and Retention, will evaluate appeal requests and determine if additional aid may be given. The Office of Student Success and Retention may assist the student in developing an Academic Plan to regain satisfactory academic progress. If federal, state and institutional aid are denied, private loans may be an alternative source of aid.

Posted in: Satisfactory Academic Progress Policy

Leave a Reply