/ I’m over 25 and a graduate student. Is there on-campus housing available for me?

Print Friendly

If you are over the age of 25, a graduate student, or a part-time student, you will be required to petition to live on campus PRIOR to moving through the room selection process. Students who fall into one of these categories can select a private room or a space in one of the designated rooms for non-traditional students. Please reference “How can I complete a policy petition form?” above.

Posted in: Housing

Leave a Reply