/ Information regarding VB

Print Friendly

ORU is fully recognized by the Veterans’ Administration. Veterans and/or dependents of Veterans desiring to take advantage of educational benefits must apply for benefits at www.gibill.va.gov.

If transferring benefits under Chapter 33 to a spouse or dependent, you will need to complete a Transfer of Entitlement form. This document, along with instructions, can be found on the www.gibill.va.gov website. Once you have been approved for educational benefits, you will receive a Certificate of Eligibility (COE). This will explain the benefits for which you are entitled. You will need to submit a copy of this letter to the VA Certifying Officer in the Registrar’s Office at ORU.

For additional information, visit registrar.oru.edu.

Posted in: Veterans Benefits

Leave a Reply