/ My 1098T form looks inaccurate. How do I get it corrected?

Print Friendly

Your 1098T is a statement of qualified tuition and fees charged by ORU during a calendar year and should be accurate. If you feel that it is inaccurate, you are welcome to contact the ORU Student Accounts Office at studentaccounts@oru.edu

Posted in: Tax Information (1098T)

Leave a Reply