/ My classes have been dropped, how can I be reinstated?

Print Friendly

In order to be reinstated in classes, the student will need to fill out a petition for re-enrollment and obtain approval from the Student Accounts Office after payment arrangements have been completed. You will then need to obtain professors signatures and then proceed to the Registrar’s Office to be re-enrolled in your classes. The final step after re-enrollment is to ensure that you “COMPLETE” your registration in VISION or by visiting the Student Accounts Office.

Posted in: Billing, Student Accounts

Leave a Reply