/ My financial situation has changed. What can I do to see if I qualify for more financial assistance?

Print Friendly

If you/your family have unusual circumstances that might affect your financial situation (such as loss of employment), complete your FAFSA. Then, contact the Student Service Group at 918-495-6510 to discuss the financial aid review process.

Posted in: Professional Judgements

Leave a Reply