/ My outside scholarship organization is requesting a “need analysis form.” Where can I get that?

Print Friendly

If the organization provided a form for the financial aid office to complete, please submit it to the financial aid office or fax to 918-495-6803. We cannot send the form directly to the organization without a signed release form, so please fill out that portion of their form before sending.  If no form was provided, please submit an online request for the form to be completed by the financial aid office. We will complete it and return it, via email at orufinaid@oru.edu, to you for submission to your awarding organization.

Posted in: Outside Scholarships

Leave a Reply