/ What are Follett Bucks?

Print Friendly

Follett Bucks can be used in the University Store at ORU to purchase any items including books, apparel and snacks. Students who have excess funds from their financial aid may be able to transfer the excess funds to their Eagle Card in the form of Follett Bucks. Students can transfer funds online at vision.oru.edu during the first two weeks of the semester. After that two-week period, funds may be transferred to Follett Bucks at Student Accounts. Unused Follett Bucks will rollover to the next semester but are non-refundable.

Posted in: Follett/Eagle Bucks

Leave a Reply