/ What are Follett Bucks?

Print Friendly

Follett Bucks are monies that can be used in the University Bookstore to purchase any items including books, apparel, and snacks. Students who have excess funds from their financial aid may be able to transfer the excess to their Eagle Card in the form of Follett Bucks. Students can transfer funds online at VISION during the first two weeks of the semester. After that two week period, funds may be transferred to Follett Bucks at Student Accounts. Unused Follett Bucks will roll over to the next semester.

Posted in: Student Life

Leave a Reply