- · You must have a high school diploma or GED certificate.
- · You must be enrolled at least half-time and be working toward a degree or certificate in an eligible program. · You must be a U.S. citizen or eligible noncitizen.
- · You must have a valid Social Security Number.
- · You must register with Selective Service if required.
- · You must not be in default on any federal education loans or owe an overpayment on a federal education grant.
- · You must maintain satisfactory academic progress once in school.
- · You must complete the Free Application for Federal Aid (FAFSA). http://www.fafsa.ed.gov
Posted in: Direct Stafford Loan