/ What documentation will I need to apply for a Pell Grant?

Print Friendly

To apply for a Pell Grant you will need to submit a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). You need the following information in order to complete your FAFSA:

• Actual or estimated tax returns; • W-2 Forms and other records of earnings; • Records of untaxed income (e.g. Social Security and veteran’s benefits records) • Investment records; • Bank statements; • Mortgage information; • Business and farm records; • Driver’s license; and • Social Security Number. For married or dependent students family financial information will be needed as well.

Posted in: Pell Grants

Leave a Reply