/ What happens to my aid if I drop all of my courses?

Print Friendly

If you drop all of the courses for which you are registered in a semester, you are considered to have withdrawn from ORU. You must complete a Request for Withdrawal form through the Student Development Office at 918-495-7703.

Posted in: Return of Title IV Funds

Leave a Reply