/ What if I don’t use my entire allowance of Eagle/Follett Bucks?

Print Friendly

Eagle Bucks and Follett Bucks rollover from semester to semester. If you have loans, you can choose to have the money returned to the lender. You would have to submit a request in writing or via e-mail, and if it’s a PLUS loan, then your parent will need to request the cancellation.

Posted in: Book Allowance

Leave a Reply