/ What if neither I nor my parents will file an income tax return?

Print Friendly

If you or your parents are required to file a tax return, you must do so in order to be eligible for not just the Pell Grant but all Federal aid.  If you are not required to file taxes, please select the “will not file” option on the FAFSA application.  If selected for verification, you will need to provide supporting documentation for all income you had for the year in question.

Posted in: Pell Grants

Leave a Reply