/ What types of aid am I eligible to receive while participating in the Study Abroad Program?

Print Friendly

Study Abroad students are eligible to receive the same federal financial aid for study abroad as they would receive within the semester. This may include Pell/SEOG grants, educational loans, and state grant funding. Merit and need grant funding from ORU may not be used toward the study abroad program.

Your financial aid specialist will discuss your funding eligibility during your first and second consultations throughout the study abroad application process and will sign off on your second consultation once your financial aid file is fully complete for your semester away.

Posted in: Study Abroad

Leave a Reply