/ What types of grants are available to continuing ORU students?

Print Friendly

Students who received Gap Grant or Transfer Grant in their first year at ORU will receive a renewal of that amount as a continuing student award for up to 8 consecutive semesters so long as they maintain a 2.0 GPA, file their annual FAFSA, and exhibit need.

Each of these grants are limited institutional funds and will be reduced if you receive additional gift aid, including (but not limited to): State Grants, ORU Departmental Scholarship, ORU Merit Scholarship, ORU Whole Person Awards, ORU Talent Awards, ORU Restricted Scholarships, ORU Leadership Scholarships (Student Association, Oracle, Yearbook, RA, APA, or Chaplain), and other participation scholarships.

Posted in: Institutional

Leave a Reply