/ Where is my Eagle/Follett Bucks Account?

Print Friendly

Do I need a separate card?  Your Eagle/Follett Bucks account is on your ORU student ID card. Every student is automatically assigned an Eagle/Follett Bucks account. No separate card is needed. ORU faculty and staff also have an Eagle Bucks account assigned to their ID card.

Posted in: Follett/Eagle Bucks

Leave a Reply