/ Who do I contact if I have any questions about my disbursed Direct Stafford Loans?

Print Friendly

Contact the Department of Education Direct Loan Servicing Center at 1 800 848 0979 (TTY 1 800 848 0983) or online at www.studentloans.gov.  Visit the web site or call to get loan account information, request a deferment or forbearance, download a deferment or forbearance request form, change repayment plans, make online payments, set up automatic payments, and much more.

Posted in: Federal Loans

Leave a Reply