/ Will an incomplete or withdrawn course impact my satisfactory academic progress?

Print Friendly

Yes, incomplete or withdrawn courses will count toward the total number of credit hours you have attempted.

When compared to the total number of credit hours you have earned, the percent calculated will be your completion rate. For example, if you have attempted 120 credit hours (with 30 hours listed as “I”, “W”, or “F”), your earned credit hours will be 90 with a 75% completion rate.

Course grades of “I” or “W” may not be reflected in your cumulative GPA, but they will be included to determine your course completion rate. Rates below 75% will not be meeting the minimum standard for satisfactory academic progress.

Posted in: Satisfactory Academic Progress Policy

Leave a Reply