Financial Information

Print Friendly

International Students

Does ORU offer scholarships for international students?

Print Friendly

All students enrolled at ORU may receive merit-based scholarships. Contact the International Office for details. There are no scholarships or grants offered specifically for international students. You are encouraged to apply for restricted scholarships listed on http://www.oru.edu/financial_assistance .

How do I make international payments?

Print Friendly

We are partnering with Flywire to provide you with an easy and secure method of sending international payments. We ask that you please discontinue using your old banking details and send your next payment through Flywire at  oru.flywire.com .

Flywire is Oral Roberts University’s preferred method for international payments, which allows you to:

  • Track your payment from start to finish
  • Pay from any country and any bank
  • Save on bank fees and exchange rates
  • Receive peace of mind with dedicated multilingual customer support

Are international students eligible for student loans?

Print Friendly

International students can apply for Private Alternative loan if they have a credit worthy co-borrower who is either a citizen or a permanent resident. For more information on private alternative loans, please check the following link.  http://www.oru.edu/financial_assistance/resources_available/private_alternative_loans.php

I am an international student and want work-study added to my package. Whom should I contact?

Print Friendly

All full-time international students are eligible for work-study. Please e-mail orufinaid@oru.edu requesting work-study to be included in your package.

How do I obtain Social Security Number for on campus work-study?

Print Friendly

Please contact Career Services at 918-495-6912.

Leave a Reply