There are a number of reasons why your aid may not have been disbursed to your account:
- You did not submit all requested documents
- You have not been officially awarded
- You have not completed an Entrance Interview and/or Master Promissory Note
- You are not meeting Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP)
- You have been packaged for more credits than you are enrolled. If you are less than full time (12 hours for undergraduate or 9 hours for graduate) and have not informed the financial aid office of your part-time intentions, your aid package may change.
- The drop/add period for the semester must close before aid is disbursed.